What Are Cookies
You can prevent cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookiesTo provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. Remember your preferences; we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for understanding how you use the site and ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit to continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you. As was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in caifoes to interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: https://writions.com/contact-us/